We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree with legal policy. OK ×
Etiquette & Life - Savoir-vivre!

Managing yourself!

Our goal is to share with you fresh and insightful articles about personal productivity.

page 1 of 1 (2 total articles)

The power of the Gut Instincts

The power of the Gut Instincts.

I am sure that we all heard in our professional life something like: ”Go with your Gut instincts”, ”Stop second-guessing yourself” But, sometimes it’s very hard to get with this system.

“We spend our time in a very busy environment, where we don’t have enough time to reflect on our thoughts and listen to what Gut might to say,” Says Melody Wilding, a licensed therapist and professor of human behavior at Hunter College.

Your Gut is collection of shortcuts and insights that being holding since you where born. In the moment, we are not able to access specific information, but our gut has it at the ready.

more...

posted on: April 18, 2016
in topic: Managing yourself!
author: Adam
  • 6 comments
  • score: 4.8
  • reads: 769

How to ask for a favor

Hi there, Listen I don’t normally do this, but I was wondering could you do me a favor and read this story?

I know it sounds doll, Let me rework that.

I would like to ask you for a favor. Would you please read this story, because I am hoping that you will enjoy it and because it would make me happy.

By the way, That first request? not good. For many reasons but mainly because its assumed that request was a hassle.

more...

posted on: April 02, 2016
in topic: Managing yourself!
author: Adam
  • 1 comment
  • score: 5
  • reads: 824

page 1 of 1 (2 total articles)

Etiquette & Life © 2012-2015 France

Savoir-vivre!